15" Siser StripFlock Pro Heat Transfer Vinyl
New StripFlock Pro Fluorescent Colors.
Please note: Due to a different manufacturing process, we are NOT recommending that users layer Fluorescent StripFlock Pro colors. Additionally, Fluorescent colors require a WARM peel rather than a hot or cold.
What's new about Siser StripFlock Pro?
- It's still the only Flock product in the industry that can be layered on itself!
- Can now be peeled hot, which can signifcantly speed up the applicationprocess.
- Can now be applied at a lower temperature of 311°F for 15 seconds!
- Now CPSIA-Certified Child-Safe!
- Thicker and more luxurious. 500 microns vs. 410 microns.
- 19 colors! Now available in 12" craft sizing!
A great (and far cheaper) alternative to embroidery, StripFlock Pro heat transfer vinyl gives logos a raised, textured, suede-like, velvety feel. The deep, opaque colors really pop. StripFlock Pro looks excellent on caps, bags, blankets, lettermen jackets, and more. Use Stripflock Pro as a base layer and cover with other materials or more StripFlock! Watch the video, up to 8 layers or more!
StripFlock Pro is CPSIA Certified so you can decorate kids’ items with confidence.
- 100% polyester
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/cotton blends
- Wait 24 hours before 1st wash
- Machine wash warm or cold / mild detergent
- Dry on normal dryer setting
- Do not dry clean
- Instructions apply to the material only, please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Application Instructions (heat press):
Testing Note: Always test on a fabric swatch prior to production, especially on heavily treated fabrics.
- Cut in reverse
- Weed excess material
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
- Apply design at 311°F/155°C
- Use medium pressure for 15 seconds
- Peel carrier hot or cold
USCutter Titan Series Recommended Cutter Settings:
- Blade: 45°/60°
- Gram Force: 100-110
- Speed: 180mm/s
- *Blade Advancing Varies
See tips on How to Use Heat Transfer Vinyl.