USCutter has partnered with best in class financing services to offer you fast and flexible financing options to fit any size business or budget, ensuring you can get what you need to keep your business moving forward.
- Ideal for individual consumers.
- Provides real-time automated financing options with instant approvals based on the price of the product(s) being purchased.
- No late or hidden fees.
- Financing for carts as low as $50 and up to $17,500.
Apply by selecting "Affirm" as your payment method at checkout.
- Ideal for businesses or sole proprietors.
- Instant approvals for amounts from $500-$15,000 in financing.
- Choose Payment terms that fit your budget.
- Equipment must be at least 80% of the total price of items being financed to qualify
Buy-in-5 Early Buyout Option
- Instant approvals for a line of credit up to $50,000 with term options up to 12 months*
- First 30 days always interest-free, as low as 1% per month for longer terms.
- Finance items of any kind - equipment, consumables, etc.
- Applying does not affect your personal credit.
When you buy with Affirm, there are no hidden fees. Instead, you get a simple, easy, transparent way to shop. Because when it comes to paying for your favorite things, there should be no surprises.
Your rate will be 10–30% APR based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required.
Apply by selecting “Affirm” as your payment method at checkout. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
Clicklease is available 24/7 so you can apply whenever it’s convenient for you and it will only take three minutes of your time.
Once approved, you’ll have the option to select the term that best fits your budget and, if approved for more than you request, the calculator makes it easy to see how your payments change for any additional items you decide to add to your lease.
All contracts are “Lease-to-Own,” and you have the option of paying off the contract early at any time.
Credit Key is not a lease or financed loan, but a line of credit that allows you the flexibility to purchase equipment and supplies as needed. You can qualify for up the a $50,000 line of credit, to use and pay as needed over a 12 month term.You will have the ability to get pre-approved for a certain amount before you order.
To be eligible for Credit Key credit, you will need to:
- Be an individual applying under your own name. If your business is a Sole Proprietorship you do not need to have a Federal EIN, but will have to document some type of state registration of the business.
- Owner/Signatory of business in application
- Be a U.S. citizen or resident, of minimum signing age in your state of residence
- Have a FICO®/credit score of 600 or above
- Have a total annual business income of $40,000 or more
- Provide your Social Security Number
- Have a nominated bank account or debit card for repayments.
Credit Key’s application process is simple and does not affect your personal credit. Credit Key does not change any setup fees. If you choose to go beyond
30 days, you can be approved as low as 1% per month. Applying for Credit Key is a “soft inquiry.” This does not impact your FICO®/credit score.