Vulcan FC-700VC Flatbed Cutter
Flatbed Contour Cut Camera System
The Vulcan FC-700VC uses a high resolution camera for accurate detection of registration marks (as small as 5 mm) and can see reg marks on both colored and transparent materials. The ability to scan small reg marks savesmaterial, thus reducing production costs. The ability to scan four reg marks within less than 3 seconds saves production time and reduces costs even further. The Vulcan FC-700VC efficiently handles materials loaded on a slant and also compensates for size/shape distortions. Precise and accurate cuts are assured with our proprietary fourmark high-tech detection algorithm.
User Friendly Touch Screen
- Easy toggle of vacuum suction: ON - fast/stable hold, OFF - easy replacement of next item
- Easy toggle of arrow key speeds for carriage control: Fast (x10) / Slow (x1)
- Single key press to set origin or return to origin - guarantees accurate positioning.
- Re-cut button to instantly repeat last job.
- Power Cable, USB Cable, Ethernet Cable
- Blade Holder
- 1x 30 Degree Blade, 1x 60 Degree Blade
- Creasing Tool with Creasing Head
- Pen Calibration Tool
- 5x Pens
- Creasing Mat
- USB Disk
- Stand components, hardware and assembly tools
What Makes The FC-700VC Special?
- Stable communications over long distances. B. Control one flatbed cutting plotter from multiple computers. C. Control different flatbed cutting plotters from one computer.
- PLT-files saved on USB thumb drives (U-disk) can be used for direct output. This means that the FC-700VC can be used without being connected to a computer.
- FC-700VC reads QR-codes on the printed media, allowing automatic matching of print and cut files. This both speeds production and eliminates any chance of mismatched files.
What can be made with the FC-700VC Flatbed Cutter?