Uninet DTF 1000 Printer Starter Bundle with Training and -Year Warranty
Please do not power on the printer or install inks PRIOR to the Onboarding/Training or the printer warranty will be VOIDED.
The Uninet DTF 1000 printer is a direct-to-film printer designed for use in the garment decoration industry. DTF stands for "Direct-to-Film," which means that the printer prints directly onto a clear film, which is then applied to the garment. This method of printing is similar to traditional screen printing, but it is much faster and more flexible.
The Uninet DTF 1000 printer uses specially-formulated inks that are designed to adhere to a wide range of fabrics, including cotton, polyester, and blended fabrics. The printer is capable of printing full-color images with a resolution of up to 1440 x 1440 dpi, making it suitable for printing high-quality graphics and images.
In addition to its printing capabilities, the Uninet DTF 1000 printer also features a built-in pretreatment system, which applies a special solution to the garment before printing. This helps the ink to adhere more effectively to the fabric, resulting in brighter colors and sharper images.
Overall, the Uninet DTF 1000 has significant advantages over comparative systems. Works for multiple fabric types (cotton, poly, blends and more), and works on both light and dark textiles.
The UNINET DTF 1000 system features:
- Accepts rolls up to 13” wide
- Vacuum-enhanced printing area for better ink adhesion and avoidance of film buckling
- Print speed: up to 13 square ft / hr
- 1440 dpi
- WICS (White Ink Circulation System)
- 6 Channel Technology (for White and CMYK)
- XL White Ink Tank and Advanced Continuous Feed System
- Humidity Sensor
- RIP and Roller Software Included
- Efficiently designed exterior shell and frame structure
- Advanced Roller system for easy and fast feed controls
- Efficient and simple flush system with flush cartridges or bottles
- DTF specialized Damper system for improved pressurized delivery of ink
- Conveniently located front control designs
- Printer Dimensions – 27.5" x 23.6" x 15.7" / 70cm x 60cm x 40cm
- Printer Weight – 48lbs / 21.7kg
- Incredible overall value!
Included with the system:
- Uninet 1000 DTF Printer
- World Class Service and Support direct from UNINET
- UNINET DTF ProRIP Software
- DTF Master Class Training & Onboarding
- DTF Inks (CMYKW) 500ml each
- DTF Transfer Roll 13" x 109 Yard (33cm x 100 meters)
- DTF Adhesive Powder (aka Transfer Powder) 1.75lbs
- Starter Bundle (Hygrometer, Maintenance Solutions and Accessories)
- 1 x Digital Hygrometer (Bluetooth Humidity and Temperature Sensor)
- 1 x Maintenance Flush Kit
- 50 x Cleaning Swabs
- 1 x Capping Solution 120ml
- 1 x Cleaning Solution 120ml
- 1 x XTREME Cleaning Solution 120ml
- 1 x Syringe Filling Kit
What's NOT Included that you will need:
- UNINET DTF Powder Heat Station (to cure the powder to the printed sheets)
- Windows 7 or higher Computer (PC) with an available USB port
- Heat press for finishing (curing) the final print to your garment - We recommend a 16x20 heat press
- 5 small funnels (for ink filling)
- Humidifier (to keep the humidity above 40% in the print room)
- Air purifier / Fume extractor for curing process
- Additional Personal Training (2 Hour Personal Training Sessions are sold separately)
- * This is a DIY type item which requires practice and patience to hone your skills. DTF is not a complicated technology, but it does have a learning curve. The price of this item includes 120 minutes of onboarding and training ($299 value)! Onboarding will be replaced with the UNINET DTF Masterclass, followed by a one hour virtual review session with a technician. If you find that you will need more support, additional 2 hour training sessions are available for purchase ($299). Because this printer is ink based, it requires continual use. Lack of use for more than a day or two can cause the ink to clog and lead to longer maintenance cycles possible print defects.