Hotronix® LowRider 6″ x 6″ Heat Press
This made in America heat press for shoulder and lapel patches and smaller appliques heats up quicker than larger heat presses for fast production.
- Lightweight and portable for mobile heat printing opportunities.
- Patented magnetic auto-open feature prevents over-application.
- Easy-to-read digital time, temperature, and pressure display for consistent printing.
- Locks down easily with patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders.
- Twin Timer™ allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application.
- Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge-to-edge heat and pressure regardless of the substrate thickness.
- Platens included: 6" x 6", 4" round, 6 x 1 7/8" x 5 7/8" (Y shaped)
- Available in 120v/360W/3A and 220v/500W/1.5A
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder coated finish
- Actual weight: 31 lbs. (Shipping weight: 41 lbs.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 26” x 15” x 21”
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant
- Heating Element – Lifetime
- Framework – 5 years
- Circuit Board – 2 years
- Parts & Labor – 1 year
- Warranty begins from the time of purchase to original owner.