Hotronix Fusion IQ 16" x 20" Heat Press Machine
Often imitated, but never duplicated! The Hotronix® Fusion™ is the world’s most technologically advanced and brilliantly engineered heat press. It is the industry’s first heat press equipped with Touch Screen Technology and the only heat press in the industry with a patented dual function to perform in a swinger or draw motion.
The Fusion also features a wide open space below the bottom heat platen, allowing shirts to easily slide onto the heat press creating an easier and more precise pressing. Unlimited preset program let you input time, temperature and pressure templates for each particular item makes pressing a variety of products a breeze!
- Exclusive touch-screen technology
- Live digital time, temperature and pressure readout
- 16" x 20" platen opens with Swing or Draw motion!
- Multiple time settings make applications a breeze
- 3/4" thick platens for better heat retention
- Innovative EZ-On platen design eliminates the need for pillows or pads
- Energy saving 4 hour sleep mode
- Made in USA
- 155 pounds
- Dimensions: 37" x 25" x 24"
- Special cast aluminum frame
- Heating Element – Lifetime
- Framework – 5 years
- Circuit Board – 2 years
- Parts & Labor – 1 year
- Warranty begins from the time of purchase to original owner.
240v/220v will generally not work in the U.S. unless you have special wiring for it. The 240V model has a special technology that allows it to heat more quickly while using less energy, making it a more environmentally-friendly product. The platen is able to recover its heat for the next application quicker than standard platens, speeding up production. There is no additional charge for the 240V model.
USCutter now stocks the Hotronix Fusion IQ 16" x 20" Heat Press so we can ship it to you quickly from our warehouse. Please note, if in the case this product needs to be special ordered, due to current global supply shortage there is a 10-12 week lead time for shipping.