Please Note: There's a 3-7 week lead time on the Triton 931 Large Format Heat Presses depending on the model and current production.
Geo Knight 931 Triton Large Format Heat Press Series
- Digital Integrated Temperature & Time control
- Available in 240V 3-Phase or 480V 3-Phase Power
- Available in Single shuttle or Dual loading table format
- Multi Air Bag Pressure design for Self Leveling of Pressure (compressor req)
- Precision PLC Motor Controlled Automatic Indexing of Tables
- Uniform Lift / Parallel Platen Action & Adjustable Applied Force
- Productive Foot Pedal Operation & Emergency Release Safety Circuit
- Electronic Photo Eye Safety Sensor Light Curtain Around Heat Platen
- 2" Thick Solid Mirror Surface Ground Aluminum Heater Platen
- Oversized heat platens ranging up to 8ft x 12ft available on request
The 931 TRITON presses are air operated automatic large format twin station shuttle presses that range in platen sizes up to 4 feet by 8 feet standard, and 8 feet by 12 feet custom! The 931 TRITON is a large format pneumatic heat transfer press built for pressing a wide variety of materials. It is geared towards high-production pressing of multiple piece goods as well as 4' x 8' sheet materials. The 931 TRITON answers the demand for a more stable, solid work base along with the capability of pressing transfers in an oversized large-area environment. Typical applications include heat transfer printing onto fabrics such as banners & garments, thicker materials such as carpets & mats, rigid goods like tiles & ceramics, as well as woods, sheet metal, plastics, polyester coated synthetics and a vast range of other substrates. Typical processes used are sublimation printing, hot splits, foiling, embossing, laminating, hot-stamping, heat sealing and other applications requiring a massive size heat transfer press. Industrial Air Bag Pneumatics provide many times heavier pressing force than cylinders. They are also self-leveling and 100% maintenance free. Photo Eye safety circuitry provides safety protection around the heat platen. Redundant Micro Switches confirm location of loading tables before beginning pressing cycle. High-Strength Roller Cams & smooth computer controlled indexing allow the loading tables to quietly & gently bring the work in and out of the pressing area. High Wattage Fire Rod Heaters are embedded deep in the core of the extra thick 2" aluminum heat platen. The platen is gun-barrel drilled and heaters are placed in close proximity along the entire length of the heat platen for the most even heat possible over the entire heat platen surface.