15" Feather Light Heat Transfer Vinyl, Perfect Craft Cutter Size
Feather Light heat transfer vinyl is a Siser material that is over 25% thinner than EasyWeed and other common HTV’s. Incredible “feather light” feel. Easy and fast application, washer friendly and very durable. Ideal for thin substrate materials like polyester-based taffeta, voile, satins and crepes. (Common in women’s clothing including blouses and undergarments and higher end men’s golf shirts and resort wear.)
- When working with Feather Light it is important to remember that this material does not have an adhesive "sticky" backing. Feather Light uses a Pressure Sensitive backing layer which can make weeding more difficult. It is recommended to add additional "speed weeding" lines into your design to make weeding your projects easier.
- Another point to keep in mind is that this product is a COLD peel material. After applying the vinyl you want to ensure that the garment and material cools completely to room temperature before you peel away the liner. This will help prevent cracking, and stretching of the material which can cause unwanted tears.
100% Uncoated Polyester
Poly/ Cotton blends
Lycra® & Spandex
- Cut Mirror image using 45° or 60° blade.
- Weed material. (This material uses a pressure sensitive backing, rather than adhesive. Extra care may be needed while weeding.)
- Temp: 310° F/155° C.
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds.
- Press with Medium Pressure for 15 seconds.
- Peel cold.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash.
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash COLD with mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Instructions apply to the material only, please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Get Siser's latest instructions, specifications, colors swatches, tutorials and more with the Siser App. The Siser App is avaialable for download from iTunes or Google Play Store for FREE!
Always test on a fabric swatch prior to production, especially on heavily treated fabrics.
Please Note: Actual width of 15" roll is 14.75".