12" Siser EasyReflective Heat Transfer Vinyl
EasyReflective is Siser’s only reflective material with a pressure sensitive backing! This highly reflective heat transfer vinyl is constructed with glass bead technology to illuminate the darkest of conditions. EasyReflective is a truly exceptional polyurethane product due to its pressure sensitive carrier that allows you to re-stick lifting material or replace a piece that’s accidentally removed. With a low application temperature and simple warm peel, EasyReflective can be applied to all kinds of garments and accessories that need to stand out in low lighting. Heat apply EasyReflective with a heat press or home iron for increased visibility on sports garments, pet clothes, or construction crew uniforms.
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/cotton blends
- 100% Polyester
- Nylon (testing recommended)
- Cut in reverse
- Weed excess material
Application Instructions (heat press)
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
- Apply design at 305°F/150°C
- Use light/medium pressure for 15 seconds
Application instructions (home iron)
- Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
- Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
- Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
- Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
- Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
- If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 10 seconds
- Peel carrier warm (at least 15 seconds off press)
- Wait 24 hours before 1st wash
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash warm or cold / mild detergent.
- NO bleach.
- Can be machine dried on low but hanging item to dry will preserve reflective quality.
- Do not dry clean.
- Instructions apply to the material only, please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Testing: Always test on a fabric swatch prior to production, especially on heavily treated fabrics.
Please Note: Actual width of 12" roll is 11.8".