12" SISER BlackBoard Heat Transfer Vinyl
Siser BlackBoard™ HTV is a thin, matte HTV that has the ability to be drawn on with chalk just like an actual chalkboard. To clean Siser BlackBoard simply wipe down with a damp cloth. You can also run the applied garment through the washer for a completely clean slate.
Siser BlackBoard™ HTV is CPSIA certified as child safe being phthalate and lead free.
Please note: Siser BlackBoard™ HTV is currently not compatible with chalk crayons or chalk markers as they do not easily wipe off. Customers should stick to using standard classroom or sidewalk chalk.
- 100% polyester
- 100% cotton
- Poly/cotton blends
- Cut in reverse (requires less cut pressure than Easyweed)
- Weed excess material
Application Instructions (home iron)
- Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
- Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
- Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
- Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
- Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
- If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 10 seconds
- Peel carrier hot or cold
- Cover completed design and press for 5-10 seconds
Application Instructions (heat press)
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
- Apply design at 275°F/135°C
- Use medium pressure for 15 seconds
- Peel carrier warm or cold
- Wait 24 hours before first wash.
- Wipe away chalk before washing.
- Machine wash warm or cold with mild detergent.
- Do not dry clean.
- NO bleach.
- Dry at a low dryer setting on household machines.
- Instructions apply to the material only, please follow garment washing instructions as well.
Testing: Always test on a fabric swatch prior to production, especially on heavily treated fabrics.
Please Note: Actual width of 15" roll is 14.75".