Uninet Powder Heat Station For DTF Film
This Heat Station for DTF Film is designed for curing DTF powder to the film, so you don't have to do so in an oven or other heating device. High-quality design ensures reliability and long-lasting use. Designed as an in-line addition to any DTF printing setup with adjustable temperature and time controls.
- Energy Efficient Design Ensures Low Power Consumption
- Adjustable Vent
- Adjustable Temperature and TimeRecommended Temperature for A3 or larger sheets, use 125°C for 135 -145 seconds. For A4 or smaller sheets use 120° C for 120 seconds)
- New Heating Plate Design for even and consistent heating
- Buzzer prompts when the countdown is over
- 110V - plugs into a regular outlet
13.8" x 19.7" Size (A3+)
- Accepts DTF Film Sizes including A4, A3 and A3+ (up to 13.8" x 19.7")
- Compact Design Ensures Safe Placement on Any Tabletop or Counter (The Complete Heat Station is 21" x 18" x 6")
16.5" x 24" Size (A2)
- Accepts DTF Film Sizes including A4, A3, A3+ and A2 (up to 16.5" x 24")
- Compact Design Ensures Safe Placement on Any Tabletop or Counter (External Dimensions 24.5" L x 21" W x 6.5" H)
Recommended Temperature for A3 or larger sheets, use 125°C for 135 -145 seconds. For A4 or smaller sheets use 120° C for 120 seconds).
Use of a fume extractor fan is recommended
WARNING: WORK IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA and use Protective Equipment when working with DTF products and processes as fumes may be hazardous. DTF inks and film require a good humidity environment - over 40% humidity is highly recommended to minimize risk of ink clogs and film buckling.