Seklema Gel Multi-Mat Hold Down System
The clamp-less, vacuum-less & adhesive-less way to hold your work piece in place!
Looking to increase productivity and decrease labor and clean-up with your engraving and lasering jobs?
Look no further than the Seklema TableMat, the latest innovation in engraving system set-up for sign and award professionals!
The Seklema TableMat is a multi-purpose "tack-down" mat engineered for laser and computerized engraving machines, flat bed plotter/cutters, routers or any applications that require a non-clamp set-up method.
A usable two-sided design doubles the product life! Expect up to years of productive use with proper care and daily cleaning.
- Clean your engraving table of dust, oils, engraving chips, etc.
- Adjust your spindle travel to allow for depth of mat.
- Place Seklema TableMat on engraving table. Using tape to secure is optional, but not necessary.
- Place engraving material on top of Seklema TableMat and begin engraving. Let Seklema go to work speeding up your production and efficiency!
- Remove engraving material from mat and repeat process.
- Clean Seklema TableMat regularly with water and a lint-free cloth. This helps keep your mat in its original form and engraving to the accurate depth.
Seklema Care Instructions:
Clean your Seklema TableMat with water and a lint free cloth. After cleaning, your Seklema TableMat will experience a restored tack level.