To make an order outside of the United States – please contact us at International@USCutter.com
USCutter, Inc. has always been pleased to offer our products* around the world. The policies below are intended to ensure your order is delivered safely and accurately. When placing an international order, please be sure you follow this policy otherwise your order will not be processed or shipped:
- For customers in North America - payment must be made via Credit Card or by Wire Transfer ONLY. For customers outside of North American, payment must be made by Wire Transfer only. We do not accept any International credit cards issued by Non-U.S. banks/issuers.
- Customer will pay all shipping, customs duties, insurance, and any other applicable fees before shipment.
- USCutter will gladly ship to freight forwarders at buyer's request.*
- USCutter reserves the right to change the above policy without prior notice. So make sure you check this page before you place your order.
* Due to contractual agreements, some items are not available for sale outside of the United States. Contact us for details.
For More Details on Direct International shipping with DHL Click Here NEW International orders.pdf
For More Details on International Freight Forwarding Click Here Freight Forwarding.pdf