GreenStar Premium Roland Eco-Sol Max 2 Replacement Inks - 440 mL
Specifically manufactured to match the performance & color properties of Roland's OEM ink. This is a GreenStar ultra premium solvent ink with a stunning color gamut, performance, accurate color reproduction & the ability to print on a wide range of media. Our colors are a dead on match of the original & since it's so incredibly close to the original there's no need to change the color profile or flush the lines. It has virtually no scent & is Plug & Play just like the original. High print density / Extremely wide color gamut / Quick drying with excellent substrate adhesion, Superior scratch resistance, Outdoor durability without lamination: similar to OEM, Excellent adhesion and compatibility with wide range of coated and uncoated substrates.
Why GreenStar inks are different from other OEM inks… Here are a few points:
- Not all OEM ink alternatives are the same, the only true OEM quality alternative is GreenStar ink. You're guaranteed high quality inks from GreenStar.
- There is no other company out there that offers more ink solutions than our supplier/manufacturer. This is a USA based Company that carries premium ink solutions to almost all the popular wide-format brands in the industry, including Canon, Epson, Mutoh, Mimaki, HP, OCE, Seiko, and more.
- Our supplier does all their own chip programming and development in house. Quality control ensures batches are uniform and consistent.
- Many ink companies claim to have inks that are plug & play, have the same color profiles and don’t clog up print heads; we have yet to see an ink stand up to those claims like ours do. This is true for today as well as years down the road. Our ink has never clogged a print head.
Superior Benefits - GreenStar's Solvent Ink for Roland
- True OEM Quality & Performance
- Mix & Match - Specially manufactured to match the exact properties of Roland's Eco-Sol Max 2 ink.
- Flushing Not Required - There's no need to flush the ink lines. It's easy to make a change!
- Identical Color Proﬁle to OEM - There is no need to spend time creating new profiles
- Plug & Print
- 100% compatibility with original printer components of Roland
- Will not cause clogging and misﬁring
- Practically Odorless - No need to use mechanical ventilation directly over the Printer
- Environmental friendly
- Excellent adhesion and compatibility with wide range of coated and uncoated substrates
- Outdoor durability and scratch resistance without lamination - guaranteed for up to 2 years
- Wide color gamut & clean intense colors
- Smooth tonal gradations
- Water Proof
- When changing from NON-OEM to GreenStar ink each color should be flushed before putting in GreenStar Ink cartridges. GreenStar certifies that these inks will not cause damage to the printheads.
- Compatible with: Roland
- Ink type: Mild Solvent