GreenStar 3mil PSA Calendered UV Laminating Film
PLEASE NOTE: Print compatibility with latex, solvent, eco-solvent and UV-curable printers only.
Gloss, Matte, and Luster finish makes images pop. Excellent protection from moisture, UV light and abrasion.
- UV protection added to vinyl
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- Adhesive: Clear Permanent Acrylic
- Film: 3 mil PVC (with UV absorber)
- Liner: 4.6 mil (66# Layflat Liner)
- Gloss Level: 85 (avg.) @ 60°
Typical Performance Values:
The following information on physical and chemical characteristics is based upon tests believed to be reliable. The values are intended only as a source of information. They are given without guarantee and do not constitute a warranty. The purchaser should independently determine, prior to use, the suitability of this material for his/her specific purpose. (Data represents averages and is not intended for use as a specification.)
- Durability: Outdoor - 3 to 5 years
- Minimum Application Temperature: + 40° F (Minimum for Substrate)
- Service Temperature Range: -40° F to +180° F (-46° C to + 82° C)
- Temperature Resistance: -65° F to + 225° F
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to alkalies, mild acids, most petroleum based oil, grease and aliphatic solvent and salts.
- Typical Adhesion Values: 180° Peel Test Substrate 24 hrs.
- Stainless Steel 3.0 lb/in
- Shelf Life: 1 year from ship date when stored in proper conditions 70° F and 50% relative humidity