Forever Subli Finishing Foil Adhesive 10 Pack
What is it? Forever Subli Finishing Foil Adhesive is an adhesive that allows Forever Hot Stamping Foils to adhere to Forever Subli-Light (No Cut).
With Forever Subli Finishing Foil Adhesive you can now add metallic foil designs to the list of things you can do with your sublimation printer.
- Get longest lasting, durable hot stamping foil transfers.
- Works with any inkjet sublimation printer along with Forever Subli-Light and Hot Stamping Foil.
- Works on cotton and polyester fabrics.
- Available in 8.5x11 and 11x17 sizes.
TRANSFER PROCESS FOR SUBLI-LIGHT (NO-CUT) [STEP 1-2]
- Preheat your heat press. Make sure that the metal plate underneath the rubber mat is also hot.
- Place the textile on your lower plate and pre-press it for 15-30 seconds.
- Place the transfer paper onto the textile.
- Press for 10-15 seconds with light pressure.
- Remove the transfer paper after 2 seconds.
(Never take the T-Shirt off the press before the transfer paper has been peeled off.)
TRANSFER PROCESS FOR SUBLI FINISHING FOIL [STEP 3-5]
- Place the Subli Finishing Foil with the matt side face-down onto the design.
- Press again for 10 seconds with light pressure.
- Peel off the Subli Finishing Foil immediately when it is still hot.
- Subli Finishing Foil Adhesive is clear with a smooth glossy side that is the backer and the a rougher foggy side that is the adhesive that you press onto transfer left behind by the Subli Light.
- Place the Hot Stamping Foil (matt side face down) onto your design, increase the pressure to 3-4 bar (high pressure) and press again for 30 seconds.
- Let the transfer cool down completely and peel of the Hot Stamping Foil.
- For a better washability put a sheet of Glossy Finish or Matt Finish Economy onto your design and press again for 30 seconds.
Tips and Tricks:
- When using the Sawgrass Print Manager you want to switch over to the Forever edition to access the Subli-Light print options.
- For all other printers you want to change the media type to heavy glossy and if possible change the print mode to “High Quality”
- Prints using darker solid colors works best. It is most cost effective to use black ink in most cases.
- Follow wash instructions for longest lasting transfers!