UniNet iColor 350 A4/Letter Size Toner-Based Dye Sublimation Transfer Printer
The iColor 350 vs. Other Dye-Sublimation Solutions:
- Lower cost of print
- Faster print speeds (almost 100X faster than ink!) 20 pages per minute vs 1 page per 2 minutes for ink (photo mode)
- MUCH longer expiration dates (ink expires within one year)
- No special media required for transfer paper, just use regular* copy paper
- No clogged heads from non-use (you can let a toner printer sit for months or years with no problem)
- Higher yield cartridges for longer uninterrupted runs
On-demand full color toner-based dye sublimation transfer printer for in house production of apparel, textile and hard surface transfer markets.
The iColor® 350 is a unique, low cost and versatile on-demand printing solution for short to mid run dye sublimation transfer production of garments, hard surfaces, and much more! The iColor® 350 does not require special software or special transfer media! Keep costs low by printing on regular copy paper instead of expensive dye sublimation media.
Unlock the Power of Toner-Based Dye Sublimation:
The iColor® 350 printing system puts an end to priming of ink-delivery systems, cleaning of ink printer heads, and all maintenance associated with standard ink-based dye sublimation printing devices. It is also uniquely suited to ensure higher yields and prints at much higher speeds than competing ink-sublimation systems, delivering greater efficiency and productivity.
iColor® 350 Offers Sublimation Without Limitations:
- No printer maintenance required: No clogging or printhead cleaning resulting from non-use like ink-based systems; toner-based systems do not have this maintenance issue
- Provides superior durability – over 150 wash cycles
- Toner-based dye sublimation delivers softer transfers for garment decoration
- Ensures significantly extended yields and lower imaging costs
- Features significantly faster print speeds: 20 pages per minute vs. 1 page per 2 minutes for ink (photo mode), suited for production level environments
- Toner-based dye sublimation produces better pastels and gradients with a wider color gamut for vibrant and true-to-life color reproduction
- Keep printing costs low by using regular copy paper instead of expensive dye sublimation media
- Does not require special software
- Much longer expiration date on toner; ink expires within one year
- Included ICC color profile for the most accurate colors possible
What is Dye Sublimation?
The iColor 350 printer uses heat to transfer an image printed with dye sublimation toner onto polyester coated materials such as a plastic, ceramics and fabric. This is a fast and easy way to transfer images, since it is a one step process and the image is permanent. The toner serves as a carrier for the sublimation process, which transitions between the solid and gas states without going through a liquid state. Thus, your transferred image is ‘in’ the substrate, not on top like heat transfer are. Since white underbase is not possible using this technique, all transfers must be done on white or light colored materials.
Making money with large volume production of dye sublimation:
Amplify your printed offerings by producing high quality, vibrant color prints for sublimation transfers onto polyester–based textiles and sublimation coated hard surface substrates such as ceramic, metal, acrylic, UniSub, DynaSub, Subliboard and more.
Getting started with dye sublimation is now easier and more affordable than ever. This low cost solution allows for the creation of garments, ceramic mugs, coasters, cell phone covers and other wearables.
UniNet iColor® Sublimation Toner Cartridges offer higher yields compared to ink sublimation systems, and print at much higher speeds for greater efficiency and productivity.
iColor® 350 System Specifications:
- Print Speed: Up to 20 ppm on transfer media
- Processor: 350 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Up to 30,000 pg/mo.
- Duplex: Standard
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Resolution: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Emulation: PCL6c/5c, PostScript3 emulation, PictBridge 3™
- Operating Systems: Standalone and network - Microsoft Windows® 7 / 8 / 10 (x32 & x64)
- Interfaces: 10Base-T/100Base-TX, IEEE 802.11b/g/n, NFC Tag, USB 2.0 High speed Type A (For Pictbridge, Scan to USB Flash Drives)
- Paper Cassette: 250-sheet Legal/Letter/Universal
- Paper Sizes (Min./Max.): A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Legal, Letter, HLT, Executive, F, Foolscap, Folio, Envelopes (Com10, Monarch, C5, C6, DL) Custom size: (Min.) 90 x 148 mm, (Max.) 216 x 356 mm
- Paper Weight: Standard Tray: 60 - 160 g/m; Optional Tray: 60 - 105 g/m; Bypass: 60 - 160 g/m; Duplex: 60 - 90 g/m
- Size: (WxDxH): 15.8" x 17.7" x 12.6" (40 cm x 45 cm x 32 cm)
- Weight: 62.4 lb. (28.3 kg)
- Power: 120v & 230v
What's in the Box?
The iColor® 350 comes standard with four dye sublimation toner cartridges for full color CMYK.