GreenStar 3 mil Gloss Calendered Digital Vinyl - Permanent Grey Adhesive - 50 yd
PLEASE NOTE: Print compatibility with latex, solvent, eco-solvent and UV-curable printers only.
ADHESIVE BACKED 3 MIL GLOSS WHITE VINYL GRAY PERMANENT ADHESIVE 78# FOR SOLVENT PRINTERS
This is your standard, go-to, digital print media! Can be used for interior and exterior signage. Uses include outdoor signage, promotional and point of purchase graphics, trade show displays. Compatible with OEM Solvent and Mild Solvent Ink.
- Product Number: SOL/WHTCAL/xx/78G
- Adhesive: Gray Permanent Acrylic
- Film: 3 mil Vinyl
- Liner: 4.6 mil (78# Liner)
- Finish: Gloss White
- Gloss Level: >70 (avg.) @ 60°
Typical Performance Values
The following information on physical and chemical characteristics is based upon tests believedto be reliable. The values are intended only as a source of information. They are given withoutguarantee and do not constitute a warranty. The purchaser should independently determine,prior to use, the suitability of this material for his/her specific purpose. (Data representsaverages and is not intended for use as a specification.)
- Durability: Outdoor - 5 years unprinted
- Minimum Application Temperature: + 40° F (Minimum for Substrate)
- Service Temperature Range: -40° F to +180° F
- Temperature Resistance: -65° F to + 225° F
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to alkalies, mild acids, most petroleum based oil, grease and aliphaticsolvent and salts.
- Typical Adhesion Values: 180° Peel Test
- Substrate 24 hrs.
- Stainless Steel 3.0 lb/in
- Shelf Life: 1 year from ship date when stored in properconditions 70° F and 50% relative humidity