24" Silhouette Cameo 4 Pro Electronic Cutting Tool
Silhouette CAMEO 4 Pro Features:
The Silhouette Cameo® Pro provides a 24-inch cutting path and provides all of the same features as the Cameo 4 model. It uses a blade to cut over 100 materials, including paper, cardstock, vinyl, and fabric up to 24 inches wide. The Cameo has the ability to register and cut printed materials and is PixScan™ compatible.
- Dual motor system for multiple cutting and other decorating functions
- 3x faster cutting speed than Cameo 3 (up to 30 mm/second versus CAMEO 3’s 10 mm/second)
- Increased cutting force - 5000g downforce pressure for decorating thick materials
- Rotary Blade support - Cut fabric materials without the need of any fabric stabilizer.
- Smart tangential mode - Allows for tools that need to swivel (such as a Rotary Blade) to lift and swivel properly in order to create clean lines on corners of images
- Improved One Click AutoBlade - Faster set up time!
- Blade sensor - Detects which tool type is in the machine for automated tool selection
- Higher material clearance (3 mm) - Accommodates select materials from passing more easily through the machine.
- Responsive back-lit LED touch panel. Roll-back lid.
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity - Allows for wireless cutting and custom naming of machine for network identification.
- Built-in Roll Feeder - All roll feeders are compatible with up to a 3 inch core roll (up to 150 feet roll)
- Built-in cross cutter tool lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll
- Improved pinch roller adjustment (No more locking and unlocking pinch roller. Just press and slide the roller into the desired position)
- Matless cutting mode (i.e. Quick Cut mode)
- Print & Cut registration capability for contour cutting printed stickers, labels, etc.
- PixScanTM compatible
- Driven by free Silhouette Studio® software to give you limitless design options tocustomize your project
Included in the box:
- New Silhouette CAMEO® 4 Plus
- 24x24-inch Cutting Mat
- Power cable & USB cable
- Cross Cutter
- Tool Adapter Set
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- 100 exclusive designs (download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)
For manufacturer technical support, please call Silhouette America at 801.983.8937 or toll free at 800.859.8243.