Onyx Postershop 19 RIP Software for Wide Format Printers
ONYX 19 software delivers accelerated speed and performance, a simplified user interface and advanced finishing tools to do more in less time.
64-bit Platform: Speed Plus Performance
- Process more files in less time with RIP speeds that are twice as fast
Simplified Production: Easy to Use
- Identify jobs and navigate quickly with a new visual user interface that introduces thumbnail previews
- Interactive, color-managed job previews that display edits on the fly
- In a single window, simultaneously view printer information, nesting previews, and job details
Application Tools: Do More Faster
- Automate finishing functions and create new revenue opportunities
- Create prints with grommet marks that ensure accurate grommet placement and finish-ready prints
- Have confidence applying white and specialty inks to any file type using the redesigned Spot Layer Tool
Quick Sets 2.0: Automate Production
- Job templates that streamline and automate routine tasks
- Easily create a new Quick Set and the associated hot folder, based on what you have already set up in Job Editor
- Ensure consistency throughout the production floor by sharing Quick Sets between printers
ONYX® PosterShop® is wide format RIP software that enables shops to unify their print production process on more than one device and provides the tools to maintain consistent output quality. Print service providers will be able prepare jobs for print quickly and find it easy to automate repetitive tasks resulting in sellable prints faster.
ONYX PosterShop enables the ability to automate print production and reduce the need for costly manual intervention to do repetitive tasks. Maintaining a unified workflow across different printers allows shops to get more done in less time and reduce overhead costs.
ONYX PosterShop delivers the power to control print production workflow and maintain consistent output quality which helps print providers gain a competitive advantage while meeting tight customer deadlines. Versatile tools also support multiple print applications and help shops get to sellable prints faster.
ONYX PosterShop simplifies the building of unattended workflows for automation of routine tasks, making print production more efficient. ONYX PosterShop also helps shops save time and reduce waste on last minute changes with intuitive job control and the ability to maintain print accuracy.
- Can drive 2 active printers with 1 active RIP.
- Superior 32-Bit ONYX Color Engine optimized for wide-format inkjet technologies.
- Highly automated Print > Read > Next color profiling system.
- Proprietary PowerChroma™ black generation technology.
- Includes a comprehensive set of drivers with thousands of standard color profiles.
- Smart 16-Bit™ Processing.
- Exclusive ONYX PosterColor® rendering.
- Maximum workflow efficiency with automated and unattended Print and Print-and-Cut workflows.
- Complete printer operator feature set for automated nesting, tiling, color correction, job management and archiving.
- Automatic PANTONE®, RAL and HKS® spot color matching.
- White and specialty ink tools.
- Step-and-Repeater module for fast creation of textile patterns.
- RIP-and-Print on the Fly while processing other files.
- Recognized as a G7 Support Tool.
This full-featured Onyx software is compatible with hundreds of different printers. Please consult the pdf in the “Support & Downloads” tab on this screen for a full list of equipment which has included drivers with this product.