20" Crush HTV 5-Color BTF Bundle
Includes 5 sheets, One 20" x 1 foot of each color: White, Black Royal Blue, Red, Green
New USCutter Crush heat transfer vinyl!
Crush Heat Transfer Vinyl is PU (polyurethane) heat transfer vinyl available exclusively through USCutter. CrushHTV is high quality material at an excellent value ideal for everyday use. With a thickness of just 100 microns CrushHTV will keep the material lightweight without sacrificing durability. CrushHTV is also durable enough to withstand more active garments - perfect for jerseys and other sports wear. Now available in 20 vivid colors.
CPSIA, REACH, and Öko-Tex® Standard 100 Class I compliant.
- Contemporary matte finish
- Sticky backer for firm placement on production runs of shirts and easy weedability of fine details.
- Applies to 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends, Spandex/Lycra
- Perform test cut, adjust blade force and cutting speed as necessary. Use a 45 or 60 degree bladeCut MIRROR image through adhesive layer.
- Weed the excess material
- Place the material on the garment with its polyester backing
- Ppress the image on the garment with its backing at 305°F (150°C) for 15 seconds.
- Medium-high pressure (4/5 bar)
- WARM peel
- Wait at least 24 hours from application before washing.
- Washing resistance up to 60°C, best inside-out.
- Do not use bleach or other aggressive chemical agents.
- Not suitable for dry cleaning
- Suitable for tumble dry, synthetic program
Recommended USCutter Vinyl Cutter Settings:
- 45° blade
- 70 force/pressure
- 350 mm/sec speed
USCutter Application Pro Tips:
Testing: Always test on a fabric swatch prior to production, especially on heavily treated fabrics.
The challenge with working with performance fabrics is how to avoid scorch marks and the liner edge marks from showing on the garment. With sufficient time, temperature and pressure you can get almost any vinyl to work on many performance garments, but the more time, temperature and pressure you apply, the chances of seeing non-desirable marks from the edges of the bottom platen or the sticky liner increase significantly.