Mimaki CG-FXII Vinyl Cutters, CG-130FXII & CG-160FXII
Precise Contour Cutting
The Mimaki CG-130FXII 51" cutter and CG-160FXII 63" cutters feature an optical ARMS (Automatic Registration Mark Sensor) eye which automatically detects registration crop marks printed around the nested image, to obtain precise contour cuts. Perfect for making stickers and seals.
- Sheet Cross Cutting function is standard of the CG-FX-II.
- Selectable clamp pressure with high and low setting ensures accurate cutting of various media.
- Selectable three jog speeds ensure proper and easy positioning of the head to the point.
- Over-cut function makes the starting and ending points overlapped, which eliminates uncut portion.
- Media can be loaded from back or front.
- Up to 6 roll media can be set at a time(1 set standard).
- A special adapter to use commercially available pens and USB interface are included.
- Several Specialty Blade options and catch basket are available for the CG-FX-II.
Half Cut Function
With the original half cut function, the backing sheet can be cut leaving a little bit of half cut connecting points, which can be easily detached when necessary. Various media without backing sheets can be also cut.
Included Fine Cut 8 Plug-in Software