GreenStar 1.2mil Adhesive Backed Gloss Cast Vinyl Laminate
PLEASE NOTE: Print compatibility with latex, solvent, eco-solvent and UV-curable printers only.
UV protection added to vinyl. For vehicle wraps and graphics. Thickness of 1.2 mil optimizes flexibility and conformability.
- Adhesive: Clear Permanent Acrylic
- Film: 1.2 mil Premium Clear Cast Vinyl
- Liner: 50 lb glassine
- Gloss Level: 85 (avg.) @ 60°
Typical Performance Values
The following information on physical and chemical characteristics is based upon tests believed to be reliable. The values are intended only as a source of information. They are given without guarantee and do not constitute a warranty. The purchaser should independently determine, prior to use, the suitability of this material for his/her specific purpose. (Data represents averages and is not intended for use as a specification.)
- Durability: Outdoor - up to 5 years vertical exposure
- Minimum Application Temperature: + 50° F (Minimum for Substrate)
- Service Temperature Range: -50° F to 225° F
- Dimensional Stability: 0.01 in. (48 hrs. @ 150° F)
- Elongation 120%
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to alkalies, mild acids, most petroleum based oil, grease and aliphatic solvent and salts
- Typical Adhesion Values: 180° Peel Test, Substrate 24 hrs., Stainless Steel 3.0 lb/in
- Shelf Life: 1 year from ship date when stored in proper conditions 70° F and 50% relative humidity.