15oz Sublimation Black Mug with White Patch - Case of 36 Dye Sublimation Mug Blanks
This is a case of black ceramic 15 oz. mugs with gloss finish and bright white patch with a polyester coating for sublimation. For use with dye sublimation or Laser toner. This drinkware is coated with our super white pearl coating allowing images to be brighter and more vivid.
- Dishwasher Safe – Rated for 3500+ cycles
- Microwave safe and heat resistant
- Lead and cadmium free
- FDA Compliant
- CA Prop 65 Approved
- Ceramic Platinum 32 Handle Strength Test – Passed
- White Patch is Approximately 7.75"W x 3.25"H
Pressing a Mug
- Turn on the Power Switch
- Set the appropriate Press Temperature, and Time.
- Tape your imaged transfer/sublimation paper to your mug with heat tape.
- Set the pressure. To do this, place a blank mug into the mug element. Adjust the pressure knob until the mug fits snugly in the element (just enough pressure so that the mug cannot be moved once press is closed). Turn pressure knob counter-clockwise to tighten and clockwise to loosen.
- Wait until current temperature is the same as set temperature. Once the mug press is at temperature, place mug into the press. Close the mug press.
- Timer will start counting down. The press will beep when the set time has lapsed. When mug press beeps, open mug press and take out mug. Note: Ensure the timer starts immediately after closing the press. If it does not, take the mug out & wait for the temperature to go up to the set temp.
- For sublimation, peel immediately and dunk into warm-cold water
- For Hard Surface Papers, Dunk in warm-cold water. Then wait until the mug is cold before peeling.
Recommended with the following mug heat press machines:
For best results, use with Greenstar Sublimation Paper