Chemica Stars & Stripes Patriotic Heat Transfer Vinyl Patterns
Stars and Stripes Forever! USCutter's line of Chemica Fashion heat transfer materials includes patriotic numbers, now, just in time for the July 4th Holiday! Proudly festoon these patterns on table coverings, pillows, tshirts, and much much more! The polyurethane material is easy to work with and very durable.
- Acrylic & Similar Fibers
- Cut the material in reverse with a 45° blade & weed the excess material.
- With medium pressure, press the image on the garment with its polyester carrier protected by a silicone paper at 300-320°F (150-160°C) for 15-20 seconds.
- Peel the carrier off when cold.
- Always respect the instructions mentioned on the garments.
- After heat pressing, wait 24 hours before first wash.
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash 140F maximum.
- NO bleach or other aggressive washing products.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Okay to dry clean.
- Ironing ok on backside only.
- Storage of the roll: Vertically, one year in a dry room, protected from sunlight.
Testing: Always test on a fabric swatch prior to production, especially on heavily treated fabrics.
Please Note: Cut orders, once placed, cannot be canceled or returned.