Vinyl Wrap Gloves, Specifically Made For Wrap & Decal Applicators (S, M, L, XL)
WrapGlove Vinyl Wrap Gloves are specifically made for the Wrap & Decal applicators. The unique blend of fibers and weave construction limit the amount of fabric coming in contact with adhesives. Non static, lint free properties make it so they do not shed when touching the adhesive side of print, vinyl and color-change films.
Faster, easier wraps and digital media work, guaranteed!
- A unique blend of fibers that has taken years to develop.
- They don't shed--no lint or fibers on your adhesive.
- They don't transfer your skin's oils.
- They can be used to handle the adhesive side of digital and wrap films.
- The Fibers are wound tighter providing for a more supple feeling and greater movability.
- Reduce/remove friction when hand cutting vinyl.
- Protects graphics when handling.
- The Fingertips have been reinforced with a denser weave, providing for better cut resistance and overall durability.
All of these improvements make the WrapGlove "Black" the application glove of choice to the Wrap Industry.