Chemica Heat Transfer Vinyl - Chevron & Polka Dot Prints
USCutter is proud to present our most fashionable line of heat transfer material! These Chevron and Polka Dot prints will add an eye-catching touch to just about any garment! The polyurethane material is easy to use and is very durable.
- Similar Fibers
- Cut the material in reverse & weed the excess material.
- With medium pressure, press the image on the garment with its polyester carrier protected by a silicone paper at 300-320°F (150-160°C) for 15-20 seconds.
- Peel the carrier off when cold.
- Always respect the instructions mentioned on the garments.
- After heat pressing, wait 24 hours before first wash.
- Turn garment inside out.
- Machine wash 140F maximum.
- NO bleach or other aggressive washing products.
- Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines.
- Do not dry clean.
- Ironing ok on backside only.
- Storage of the roll: Vertically, one year in a dry room, protected from sunlight.
Testing: Always test on a fabric swatch prior to production, especially on heavily treated fabrics.
Please Note: Cut orders, once placed, cannot be canceled or returned.