11oz. Dye Sublimation Inner Colored Coated Mugs - Case of 36 - Red, Black or Blue Inner Colors
11oz white pearl ceramic sublimatable mugs with red, black or blue inside and handle. Bright white gloss finish for use with Sublimation or Laser Printers (and suitable sublimation or ceramic laser paper). These mugs have a super white pearl coating allowing images to be brighter and more vivid.
Ceramic Sublimatable 11oz mugs with the inside and handle of mug coated in one of three colors:
- Choice of Black, Blue, or Red handle and inside.
- White Pearl sublimatable surface.
- Dishwasher Safe – Rated for up to 3500 cycles
- Microwave safe and heat resistant
- Lead and cadmium free
- FDA Compliant
- CA Prop 65 Approved
- Ceramic Platinum 32 Handle Strength Test – Passed
- 83mm outer diameter (without handle), fits most 11oz. mug heating elements.
Pressing a Mug
- Turn on the Power Switch
- Set the appropriate Press Temperature, and Time.
- Tape your imaged transfer/sublimation paper to your mug with heat tape.
- Set the pressure. To do this, place a blank mug into the mug element. Adjust the pressure knob until the mug fits snugly in the element (just enough pressure so that the mug cannot be moved once press is closed). Turn pressure knob counter-clockwise to tighten and clockwise to loosen.
- Wait until current temperature is the same as set temperature. Once the mug press is at temperature, place mug into the press. Close the mug press.
- Timer will start counting down. The press will beep when the set time has lapsed. When mug press beeps, open mug press and take out mug. Note: Ensure the timer starts immediately after closing the press. If it does not, take the mug out & wait for the temperature to go up to the set temp.
- For sublimation, peel immediately and dunk into warm-cold water
- For Hard Surface Papers, Dunk in warm-cold water. Then wait until the mug is cold before peeling.
Recommended with the following mug heat press machines: