Onyx 12 RIPCenter Software for Wide Format Printers
ONYX 12 software delivers accelerated speed and performance, a simplified user interface and advanced finishing tools to do more in less time.
New Features in Onyx 12:
64-bit Platform: Speed Plus Performance
- Process more files in less time with RIP speeds that are twice as fast
- ONYX 12 software maximizes the full capability of your hardware investment on 64-bit Windows® OS platforms
Simplified Production: Easy to Use
- Identify jobs and navigate quickly with a new visual user interface that introduces thumbnail previews
- Interactive, color-managed job previews that display edits on the fly
- In a single window, simultaneously view printer information, nesting previews, and job details
Application Tools: Do More Faster
- Automate finishing functions and create new revenue opportunities
- Create prints with grommet marks that ensure accurate grommet placement and finish-ready prints
- Have confidence applying white and specialty inks to any file type using the redesigned Spot Layer Tool
Quick Sets 2.0: Automate Production
- Job templates that streamline and automate routine tasks
- Easily create a new Quick Set and the associated hot folder, based on what you have already set up in Job Editor
- Ensure consistency throughout the production floor by sharing Quick Sets between printers
ONYX RIPCenter RIP software provides the control and simplicity needed to help those getting started in large format print production to achieve consistent high quality output at an affordable price. Print shops will find it easy to manage a more efficient workflow with versatile tools to reduce error and improve automation to create greater overall confidence in their final output.
ONYX RIPCenter simplifies the building of workflows and settings that help eliminate routine tasks for print and print & cut applications, making the production process more efficient. ONYX RIPCenter also helps shops save time and reduce waste on last minute changes with intuitive job control and an easy to use recalibration tool for ability to maintain consistent print quality.
ONYX RIPCenter delivers a versatile tool set that streamlines the print production process and supports a wide variety of print applications, including those being driven by newer ink technologies. With ONYX Quick Sets and color managed previews, users will be able to reduce error and material waste, resulting in getting more done in less time and sellable prints done faster.
ONYX RIPCenter delivers the ability to produce consistent, high quality print results at an affordable price. For those getting started in wide format digital printing, ONYX RIPCenter gives print providers the quality and versatility of the award-winning ONYX software which is ideal for shops looking for professional results.
- Can drive 1 active printer with 1 active RIP.
- Award winning 32-Bit ONYX Color Engine optimized for wide-format inkjet technologies.
- Includes a comprehensive set of small to wide-format driver with thousands of standard color profiles.
- Manual spot color replacement.
- Automated spot color replacement with included PANTONE Plus®, RAL and HKS® spot color matching.
- Smart 16-Bit™ Processing.
- Exclusive ONYX PosterColor® rendering.
- Maximum workflow efficiency with Quick Sets and Unlimited Hot Folders.
- Multi-Page PDF splitting and processing.
- Virtual printing from Macintosh® and Windows® workstations.
- Automated and unattended Print and Print-and-Cut workflows.
- Complete printer operator feature set for automated nesting, tiling, color correction, job management and archiving
- RIP-and-Print on the fly.
- Official G7® Support Tool.
This full-featured Onyx software is compatible with hundreds of different printers. Please consult the pdf in the “Support & Downloads” tab on this screen for a full list of equipment which has included drivers with this product.