Protective Safety Face Shield
These face shields are intended to add a layer of protection between the healthcare professional and patient. Constructed with a clear PETG, PET or polycarbonate plastic shield, polyurethane foam head band and knit/woven elastic or hook and loop strap.
- Shield is made from high performance, optically clear plastic materials
- Bendable yet sturdy while being worn
- Added protective splash barrier layer to other PPE items
- Single or multiple use, determined by your own internal policies
- Cleaned with soap & water or isopropyl alcohol
- One size fits most
- Shield Material: PETG/ PET/ Polycarbonate
- Recyclable: Yes
- Clarity: Optically Clear
- Curve Distortion: Negligible
- Width: 11.00"
- Height: 8.00"
- Headband Material: Urethane foam rated for skin contact
- Strap Material: Knit/ Woven elastic
- Strap Width/Color: 3/4”-1.5” black/white based on availability
- Packaged: Bagged individually or with multiples
- Made in the USA